To Our Guests,
At Century Grand & UnderTow the safety, health and wellness of our guests and our employees are always our number priority. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we closed our businesses in March 2020 to help slow the spread and remained closed for over six months. We’re grateful we are able to reopen our doors and continue to do what we love most – creating unparalleled cocktail-centric guest experiences!
With our reopening, we have had to make some adjustments to our daily operating procedures and reservation policies based on local governing agencies, the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. These business adaptions have been implemented to ensure we hit each benchmark and are able to keep our doors open for business while providing a safe environment. These policies are never intended to burden the guest or make the reservation process more difficult, but rather are required by these two local governing agencies.
As much as we’re excited for every single one of you to visit our establishment, we do request that you read our updated COVID-19 reservation policy first. We’ve also created a FAQ document to answer any further in-depth questions you may have.
- Currently, we are only accepting booked reservations and will not offer walk-in availability
- Reservations open daily at noon up to 7 days in advance
- We are accepting parties up to 6 guests only.
- Multiple reservations under many names will not be accommodated close to each other, they will be seated at socially distanced tables per AZDHS regulations
- We are not currently accepting any large party requests and bookings until further notice
- A reservation fee is required per person per reservation (plus gratuity). All reservation fees (excluding the gratuity) will be applied to the final bill see below for refunds under our cancellation policy). If the reservation fee is greater than amount ordered there will be no refund of the difference.
- Guest check-in will begin in the Century Grand parking lot. An assistant will take your name when you pull in and direct you to an assigned parking spot. The host(ess) will notify you by text once your table is ready and they are ready to escort your party to your table.
- Please wear your mask upon entering the building and wait to remove it until after you have ordered from your server.
- We will no longer offer physical menus for use. Instead we will utilize electronic menus you can access via a QR code on your cell phone or portable wireless device.
- We are strongly discouraging paying with cash and will have minimal change on hand.
- Every reservation begins 90 minutes from the reservation time, not from arrival time. All reservations are seated experiences.
- Anyone found not abiding to the COVID-19 conscious policies will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
- Reservations may be cancelled with a full refund anytime up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation time.
- Reservations may be cancelled with no refund within 24 hours of your reservation time.
Along with the updated reservation policy, we also are implementing numerous processes and procedures to ensure our venues are clean and sanitized between every single guest experience. Our staff is committed to extreme cleanliness standards and are required to wear masks at all times and have been directed to have regular temperature checks and weekly COVID-19 tests. If you’d like to read more about the AZDHS Operating Guidelines Report for bars and restaurants, please read here.
By continuing to book your reservation below, you acknowledge and agree to the above policies.