About Grey Hen Rx
At the Grey Hen Rx, we’ll figure out what’s ailing you.
Inspired by New Orleans, the first city to establish and license a professional pharmacist in the United States.
It wasn’t until the mid-1800s that the chemist was well-established as professional pharmacists, with a wide-ranging and competitive set of services. These apothecaries had a high standing within their communities and functioned as a “first-port-of-call” for many different social classes for advice and cure-alls.
Tucked in the corner of Century Grand, the revamped Grey Hen Rx apothecary epitomizes hand-selected fine spirits and elevated cocktail experience in Phoenix and worldwide. With seasoned spirits professionals conducting the operations, guests can sip on the thoughtfully curated selection of the best bourbons and whiskeys and try new cocktails from the New Orleans inspired cocktail menu.
This innovative menu was developed by award-winning mixologist and resident chemist, Barter & Shake co-founder, Jason Asher. It features a new collection of experimental non-alcoholic “spirits,” alongside low ABV and boozy classics like the Roffignac, Sazerac, and Vieux Carre, as well as sorbets and ice creams.
We also offer a large selection of whiskey and other spirits available for retail purchase. All retail purchases must be made online and are available for local curbside pick-up only at the backdoor of Century Grand. To check out our spirits selection available for sale, visit greyhenrx.com.
You may contact us via TEXT directly at (602) 739-1388 for any questions you may have.
Sign-up for the Barter & Shake monthly newsletter to stay informed on all our latest releases, events, and promotions.
Sign up to receive a quarterly email with the following information:
- First look at the new Grey Hen Single Barrel Selections
- Private purchasing links to sought-after products
- Upcoming “Meet the Distiller” virtual events
Join to get these amazing benefits:
– First look at new Grey Hen/Century Grand Barrel Releases
– Bespoke purchase history and flavor camp development
– Detailed tasting notes for member purchases
– 10% off all whiskey gear and classic cocktail kits (spirits not included)
– Early ticket release for all “Meet the Distiller” events
– Access to Whiskey Concierge Service for that special gift bottle