At Century Grand & UnderTow the safety, health and wellness of our guests and our employees are always our number priority. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we closed our businesses in March 2020 to help slow the spread and remained closed for over six months. We’re grateful we have been able to reopen our doors and continue to do what we love most – creating unparalleled cocktail-centric guest experiences!
With reopening, we had to make adjustments to our daily operating procedures and reservation policies based on local governing agencies, the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. These business adaptions have been implemented to ensure we are able to keep our doors open for business. As much as we’re excited for every single one of you to visit our establishment, we do REQUIRE that you read and accept our reservation policy first.
- We highly recommend reservations, but can accept a limited number of walk-ins
- All persons in party MUST BE 21 years and older with valid ID
- You must wear a mask to enter the building and anytime you are not seated.
- Reservations are booked in pairs, so parties of odd numbers please book to the next highest even ( i.e. a party of 3 books as a party of 4, and a party of 7 books for a party of 8)
- For parties of 2-6 guests, reservations will become available 7 days in advance
- For parties of 8-10 guests, reservations will become available 14 days in advance
- Multiple reservations under many names may not be accommodated together
- Every reservation begins 90 minutes from the reservation time, not from arrival time. All reservations are seated experiences.
- A reservation fee is required a pre-payment upon booking.
- Each pre-payment is priced per person at $25, 8.6% sales tax, 20% gratuity and 4% service charge. Everything except the service charge is applied to your final check and deducted at the end of your cocktail experience.
- The 4% service charge is 100% non-refundable, as it is the credit card processing fee.
- If the reservation fee is greater than the amount ordered there will be no refund of the difference.
- Back to back reservations for the same concept (i.e. P18 and P18) are not permitted and can not be honored, but you are welcome to make multiple reservations in different concepts (i.e. P18 and Grey Hen Rx)
- Reservations are non-transferable between concepts.
- For modifications to your reservation, please email email@example.com or text (602) 739-1388
- Anyone who is denied entrance or asked to leave for the following reasons will not receive a refund: over-intoxication, lack of proper 21+ proof of identification, or not abiding by our policies or COVID-19 guidelines.
- Cancellations may be requested up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time to receive a full refund.
- Reservation cancellations made after these times will forfeit their reservation pre-payments and not receive a refund.
- Modifications to a reservation, like time change or party size, can be accommodated up to the same day, however, a refund will not be issued for downsizing your party. Same day date changes are not permitted either.
Along with the updated reservation policy, we also are implementing numerous processes and procedures to ensure our venues are clean and sanitized between every single guest experience. Our staff is committed to extreme cleanliness standards and are required to wear masks at all times and have been directed to have regular temperature checks and weekly COVID-19 tests. If you’d like to read more about the AZDHS Operating Guidelines Report for bars and restaurants, please read here
BY CONTINUING TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES.