Platform 18 Guest Reservation Policy
Based on the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) report we have adapted our reservations to make sure we hit each benchmark so we may keep our doors open for business. If you’d like to see a copy of this report please click here.
Please see our FAQ page for more questions.
- Currently, we are only accepting booked reservations and will NOT offer walk-in availability
- All persons in party MUST BE 21 years and older with valid ID
- We are accepting parties up to 10 guests only
- For parties of 2-6 guests, reservations will become available 7 days in advance
- For parties of 7-10 guests, reservations will become available 14 days in advance
- Multiple reservations under many names will not be accommodated close to each other, they will be seated at socially distanced tables per AZDHS regulations
- Every reservation begins 90 minutes from the reservation time, not from arrival time. All reservations are seated experiences.
- A reservation fee is required a pre-payment upon booking.
- Each pre-payment is priced per person at $25, 8.6% sales tax, 20% gratuity and 4% service charge. Everything except the service charge is applied to your final check and deducted at the end of your cocktail experience.
- The 4% service charge is 100% non-refundable, as it is the credit card processing fee.
- If the reservation fee is greater than the amount ordered there will be no refund of the difference.
- Guest check-in will begin in the Century Grand parking lot. An assistant will take your name when you pull in and direct you to an assigned parking spot. The host(ess) will notify you by text once your table is ready and they are ready to escort your party to your table.
- Please wear your mask upon entering the building and wait to remove it until after you have ordered from your server. You are required to wear a mask when using the restroom or anywhere except at your table/bar seats.
- We will no longer offer physical menus for use. Instead, we will utilize electronic menus you can access via a QR code on your cell phone or portable wireless device.
- We are strongly discouraging paying with cash.
- Anyone found not abiding by the COVID-19 policies will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
- Back to back reservations for the same concept (i.e. P18 and P18) are not permitted and can not be honored, but you are welcome to make multiple reservations in different concepts (i.e. P18 and Grey Hen Rx)
- We are a craft cocktail bar with no dinner service; we offer boozy desserts and small sweet treats only.
- Reservations are non-transferable between concepts.
- We are not currently accepting large party bookings (parties of 11 or more) due to the positivity rate of COVID-19 in Arizona.
- For modifications to your reservation, please email email@example.com or text (602) 739-1388
- Anyone who is denied entrance or asked to leave for the following reasons will not receive a refund: over intoxication, lack of proper 21+ proof of identification, or not abiding by our policies or COVID-19 guidelines.
- Cancellations may be requested up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time to receive a full refund for parties of 2-6 guests and up to 48 hours prior to parties of 7-10 guests.
- Reservation cancellations made after these times will forfeit their reservation pre-payments and not receive a refund.
- Modifications to a reservation, like time change or party size, can be accommodated up to the same day, however, a refund will not be issued for downsizing your party. Same day date changes are not permitted either.
Along with the updated reservation policy, we also are implementing numerous processes and procedures to ensure our venues are clean and sanitized between every single guest experience. Our staff is committed to extreme cleanliness standards and are required to wear masks at all times and have been directed to have regular temperature checks and weekly COVID-19 tests. If you’d like to read more about the AZDHS Operating Guidelines Report for bars and restaurants, please read here.
By continuing to book your reservation below, you acknowledge and agree to the above policies.